What are the benefits peptides offer?
You’re welcome! We’re glad you asked!
Without further ado, let’s get started:
What are Peptides?
In science, peptides can be defined as smaller versions or proteins. Both proteins and peptides consist of amino acids; however, Peptides for sale Australia have fewer amino acid than proteins. Due to their smaller size, peptides are more easily absorbed by the body.
Recent research has shown that peptides are found in many food products, health products and cosmetics. They play a positive role in slowing the aging process and in reducing inflammation in the body. These peptides work by sending “signals”, which are actually signals, to our cells. We’ll go into this in more detail below.
Most commonly, food peptides can be found in:
- Lentils and Beans
- Hemp seeds
They are mainly used in cosmetics as creams and serums.
Benefits of Peptides
The most common use of peptides in skincare is to improve the skin’s texture, strength and resilience.
When applied topically peptides activate skin cells to perform specific functions (such a rebuilding collagen or elastin).
Some examples of topical peptides that can benefit your skin include:
- Reduce inflammation
- Slowing down the ageing process
- Improve skin elasticity
- Lifting and tightening the skin
- Surface bacteria can cause acne.
- Optimize cell turnover time
The positive impact of peptides on our skin is directly related to cellular health. Peptides work by triggering communication between cells. This can positively restructure DNA, and “turn the clock” so to speak.
How To Incorporate Peptides into Your Existing Skincare Routine
There’s a simple way to add peptides to your skincare routine, whether you already have a five-step routine in place or you are new to the world of skin care.
Here are some of our top picks:
- For spa treatment lovers: The Moonstone Microcurrent Deluxe Treatment, a holistic non-invasive alternative for Botox with peptides. Nicknamed the “non-invasive facelift”, this microcurrent-and-peptide treatment lifts, trains, and sculpts the facial muscles through painless electrical currents. This treatment includes an enzyme mask, a lymphatic drain massage, LED therapy, collagen-based hydrating mask, and a powerful cocktail peptides. This advanced and unique skincare treatment provides skin-strengthening antioxidants and amino acids to help the skin repair and renew itself.
- For those who enjoy at-home treatments:the lift kit (mild) contains 4 clinically-strength Peptides (the PEPTI Lift, PEPTI Tone, PEPTI Eye, and PEPTI Rejuvenator), which provide targeted anti-aging assistance. The kit is hailed for being “age-defying”, as it comes in three strengths: Mild, Medium and Strong, to suit different skin types. This kit is perfect for anyone looking to treat exfoliation, sun damage, pigmentation, or aging.
- For newcomers to peptide skincare, The ExLinea Peptide Serum can help to reduce visible wrinkles and fine lines, firm the skin to give it a more youthful appearance, improve epidermal thickness and skin roughness and increase hydration.
Experience the benefits of peptides today
No matter what your age is, your current skincare routine or your existing skincare concerns are, peptides can be a convenient and safe way to begin revitalizing your face from the inside out.